The Brose Group
We are a partner to the international automobile industry and deliver our mechatronic systems and electric drives to more than 80 automotive manufacturers and more than 30 suppliers. Approximately 21,000 employees work for Brose at 53 locations in 23 countries on all major automotive markets worldwide.
Innovations in research and development as well as strategic investments form the basis for extending our market position. At our Canadian location in London, Ontario, Brose is offering challenging tasks and new opportunities for individuals looking for personal advancement in a dynamic environment.
To support current business and future growth, Brose Canada Inc. is looking for a
- Controls and records all system parameters to specification and operates the coating system without interruptions.
- Ongoing quality control by performing all quality testing related jobs as described in control plan (film thickness testing, adhesion, cross hatch and visual inspection etc.)
- Performs all chemical testing such as titrations and gravimetric analysis and checks frequency of the necessary ph, conductivity and all equipment related testing and surveillances.
- Operates Waste water system to all specifications and maintains all manufacturers and environmental guidelines and laws.
- Prepares all process related documentation of failures, fault clearance testing of system and product (Gas, water, electricity usage as well as scrap recording and data entering)
- Collects and records chemical usage data regularly and prepares and maintains inventory accuracy.
- Performs all scheduled and required maintenance items as well as prophylactic measures and duties as per pm schedule. Activities include items such as weekly pretreatment clean out, or system shutdowns. Works closely with the maintenance department and offers technical advice and trouble shooting.
- Protects pretreatment system and electro coat application from any foreign contaminants and bacteria and allows only approved and tested oils lubricants and prototype parts to enter Brose London paint system
- Ensures immaculate condition of paint line and its direct surroundings including all associated 5s activities.
- Ensure optimal system utilization and provides technical support as required
Brose Canada Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are interested in joining a dynamic automotive supplier, please send your detailed resume including your earliest start and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Indicate ‘Paint Technician’ in email subject line)
Online submission in preferred. No phone calls please.
- Post Secondary education from a Chemical or Natural Science program such as Lab Technician, Chemical or Biological background and/or experience with Electro coat and pretreatment of metal parts.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role; preferable in an automotive environment
- Good technical understanding and experience with wastewater treatment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office