On behalf of our client in Sarnia, a global supplier of rotating equipment solutions to the oil, gas and petrochemical, power and process industries; we are recruiting for a skilled Shipper Receiver with a keen eye for detail that is available for immediate contract work in Sarnia. The ideal candidate would possess a valid universal (external) forklift license, strong communication and documentation skills, and experience working with inventory control. The Shipper/Receiver provides organization and execution for the day to day operations of the shop.
Wage: $20.00-$22.00 hourly dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday – Days 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Flexible for OT as needed, potential for some longer days and occasional Saturdays
30 Minute paid lunch and two 15 minute breaks
Shipper Receiver Key Responsibilities:
- Unpack / Unload goods received
- Schedule distribution of goods
- Route goods to appropriate storage areas
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Maintain internal record-keeping system
- Inspect and verify incoming goods against invoices or other documents
- Assemble containers and crates
- Affix identifying information and shipping instructions on shipments
Shipper Receiver Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Graduate of a community college / university
- Ability to complete task in tight time frames
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook intermediate experience
- Oracle Software Experience an asset or ability to pick-up quickly required
- 1-2 years in a previous experience in a similar capacity
- Lifting between 30 to 50 lbs. when necessary
- Effective communication and documentation skills
Please apply online by uploading your resume to our website at www.Randstad.ca
Need more information? Call us at 519-679-9864 and speak with Kaitlyn Northmore.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canad