This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Aug 16, 2021
Server and Bartender
Number of Position: 10
Number of position: 5
Salary $ 15.00 - $20.00
Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Provide excellent customer services
- Greet customers and present menus
- Make suggestions based on their preferences
- Take and serve food/drinks orders
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Arrange table settings
- Keep tables clean and tidy at all times
- Deliver checks and collect payments
- Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff
· Prepare food for service in a fast pace environment.
· Cook menu items in coordination with the rest of the kitchen team members.
· Answer, report, and follow Kitchen Manager Instructions.
· Clean up station and maintain high level of Health & Safety standards.
· Stock inventory appropriately.
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion.
· Comply with sanitation regulations and safety standards.
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and guests.
· Understanding orders clearly and basic culinary skills.
· Ability to work swiftly and efficiently.
· Ability to perform any function required by Management.
· Must be able to deliver high quality work.
· Ability to work well in a group.
Number of position: 3
Salary : $16.00 to $22.00
· Manage a team of front of house including scheduling, training, general supervision and labor control.
· Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the restaurant are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained.
· Responsible for correct operation of the POS system.
· Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS.
· Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees.
· Exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
· Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
· Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines.
· Work closely with all management to provide a seamless experience.
· Other duties as required and assign.
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative