Technical Sales Support – POL
CTAR Corp is a growing company working in telecommunications. Our primary business is the management and resale of telecommunications infrastructure equipment and our clients include some of the largest providers in Canada and the US. CTAR has an unprecedented opportunity to work with Motorola to deploy their Passive Optical Network Solution within Canada and we are looking for an exceptional candidate to support us in this deployment.
The Technical Sales Support position will require someone with a very strong technical understanding of traditional IT infrastructure design, configuration and management. The successful candidate will also be required to communicate effectively with customers and have an understanding of relationship management and customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to combine their passion for IT engineering and design while working closely with people in a strong teambuilding environment changing the way organizations design and install their networks both nationally and internationally. This position will work directly with management and have the ability to impact business decisions within the company. The successful candidate will be required to complete many tasks independently and in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
If you are looking to be challenged in a growing industry, work in an empowering environment that rewards performance and contribution, we look forward to receiving your resume and references. Compensation will be salary and performance based with room for growth.
- Designing networks for both traditional and POL architecture
- Complete configuration of both Layer 2 & Layer 3 components
- Become an expert in AXSVision Management Software
- Address questions and inquiries for all IP enabled service configuration and integration for POL
- Create a strong network of peers in the Structured Cabling Industry and IT Engineering and Design Industry
- Assist with technical presentations
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Mitigate productivity and quality issues as they arise
- Experience working with and designing IT networks
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Industry/IT Certifications are an asset
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, customer service, and communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit and goal oriented
- Must be organized and able to get tasks completed
- Some travel is required
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Hard working and quickly adaptable to changing business needs and processes
Please send cover letter and resume to Marg VanderBurgt, Administrative Manager email@example.com