||Oct 26, 2021
Position Title: Construction Administrator/Site Supervisor/Contract Administrator
Position Hours: Full Time- 37.5 hours/week
Position Location: London, Ontario
-Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets
-Preparation and submission of construction project budget estimates
-Preparing contracts, planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, and monitoring progress against established schedules
-Preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, making changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
-Preparing progress reports to issue the progress schedules to clients
-Communicate between office designers and engineers and job site concerns
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- University degree in engineering or a college diploma in technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the construction industry, including experience as a construction supervisor or field superintendent
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing commercial, institutional and industrial construction projects.
- Ability to converse in a professional manner with trades.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills in all areas.
- Ability and desire to grow with the firm.
In addition, candidates with the following qualifications will be given priority consideration:
- Post secondary education
- Project management certification (in progress or complete)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project Management software and similar PM software
The company also requires the successful candidate to possess a valid driver's license.
Application Contact Information
||Vanderwesten & Rutherford Associates Inc.
Rob Van Der Westen