Building Success Together
FCT Default Solutions (previously DRN Commerce Inc.) is recognized as a leader in the development of end-to-end collections and recovery solutions for the sophisticated lending professional. We employ industry experts to develop solutions that address the entire default credit cycle. Recently integrated with FCT, Canada's leading provider of title insurance, we are proud of our success and excited about our future potential. Our employees are empowered to harness new ideas, to unleash their imaginations and to create innovative products and services, as well as persistently seek ways to improve our service and respond to our customers' needs. Our employees are people whose passion for their work, commitment to customers, contributions to the company and influence on its corporate culture are what create and grow FCT.
Your Role In Our Continued Success
We are continually searching for the best talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Support Analyst to join our London, Ontario office who would like to join a company that has created a unique working atmosphere that offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment.
Reporting to the Manager, Customer Support in this exciting opportunity, you will undertake the following:
- Acting as a first point of contact, by both phone and email, provide primary support to clients and users of FCT’s software
- Create support tickets and liaise with IT team for data corrections, triage and resolve all non-IT related tickets
- Analyze issues, provide recommendations for changes, determine change affects internal teams and department specific processes
- Assist with design requirements for changes and improvements in existing processes
- Support, new client implementation, verify and reconcile data for new clients/business partners following implementations
- Demonstrated experience (2-3 years) in a Customer Support role or in a related field such as Collections, Litigation or Insolvency
- “Passion to Serve” Customer focus, self motivated, assertive and able to learn quickly
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, detail oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface effectively with a team and the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously; work in a fast paced environment with exceptional follow up skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- College diploma or University Degree
To apply for this role, please apply on-line at www.fct.ca
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for choosing FCT