Skilled Production Labour
Randstad Engineering has partnered with a client in Thorndale Ontario to recruit for Skilled Production Associates to join their new and growing team on a contract basis to start. There is possibility of being hired on in the future for team members showing consistent attendance, reliability and commitment to work; there is also upward mobility available with this client to become a team leader.
Shifts: Straight Days 7 am to 3:30 pm (Monday to Friday)
Wage: $18.00 per hour
Production Worker Position Requirements:
- O.S.S.G.D Graduation diploma or equivalent
- Crane Training, WHIMIS
- Operating Metal cutting Saw and Ironworkers
- Drilling of various bridge components
- Capable of understanding processes in the departments
- Mathematical capability
- Strength in organization and housekeeping
- Willing to work overtime as required and committed to doing what is necessary to ensure duties are completed
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and balance conflicting priorities
- Sense of urgency with excellent attention to detail.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with regularity; frequent bending, stooping and standing
- Work in a variety of shop environments including cold or heat
- Must be able to stand on concrete floor for extended periods
- Must be able to wear and perform work in personal protective equipment
Please apply online by uploading your resume to our website at www.Randstad.ca
Need more information? Call us at 519-679-9864 and speak with Kaitlyn Northmore.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Keywords: General Labour, Renovation, Fence and Deck, Assembly, Quality Inspection, Fiberglass, Machine Operator, Forklift, Material Handler, Warehouse, Packaging, Oil and Lube, Pick and Pack, Logistics, Manufacturing