This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Sep 16, 2021
Are you passionate about leading and developing others in delivering an awesome customer experience? If yes, we want to hear from you!
About This Opportunity
As the Customer Care Manager, you will develop and direct large teams to deliver an awesome experience to our customers through phone, e-mail and chat channels. You will oversee Supervisors and front-line employees in our contact centre environment, ensuring all customer interactions exemplify Execulink’s Vision, Mission and Values. To support the delivery of an awesome experience, you will cultivate metrics to measure employee performance.
As a solution focused manager, you will develop and execute strategic and operational plans to optimize efficiency and effectiveness in meeting customer needs and achieving departmental goals.
As a member of our leadership team, you will actively participate in the advancement of the business, through collaboration with peers and contribution in a variety of individual, team, project and management meetings.
What You Offer
- A proven history of successful management expertise including but not limited to: leadership, motivational ability, time management, project management, strong organizational and communication skills, training, coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and execute plans resulting in significant business transformation
- Highly flexible with a strong commitment to a deadline-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of contact centre technologies and AI platforms to meet business requirements
- Established ability to develop leadership skills in direct reports; a strong collaborator who drives cross functional initiatives
- Established ability to coach direct reports in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to assist teams in achieving high levels of performance and customer satisfaction
- Proven results orientation, with strong motivation to continuously improve quality and efficiency; ability to develop and reporting to analyze findings, make fact based decisions and resolve complex issues with customers and internal teams
- Ability to create an environment which represents Execulink’s Vision, Mission, and Values, through leading by example
- Post-secondary education in Business or related field
- A minimum of five (5) years’ management experience leading large teams in a contact centre environment; preference of three (3) years’ experience in telecommunications provisioning and/or service deployment
What We Offer
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free loans!
- A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Vision, Mission, and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.