Location: London, Ontario, Canada
Please apply on our website: https://www.bigbluebubble.com/game-producer/
Are you skillful at overseeing projects through execution and actively driving collaboration amongst various technical, design and creative teams? Do you have an enthusiasm for video games and a commitment to the project development process? Are you a good problem solver with keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills? Have you been admired for your communication skills and ability to facilitate and lead team meetings?
If this describes you, please get in touch with us to talk about the position of Game Producer
at Big Blue Bubble.
To be an effective team member, you will have:
You also have the following attributes and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Background in Art, Design, or Programming, preferred.
- Relevant/related experience of 3 years.
- Experience being the Producer on at least one (1) published game title.
- Very strong project/program management skills.
- Experience with JIRA/Agile/Waterfall/SCRUM development with hard deadlines.
- Understanding of game monetization and game design.
- Able to manage all stages of development, from pre-production to live to post-release.
- Able to work well with a team in a fast-paced, cross-discipline, and iterative setting.
- Able to understand technical and design implementations and limitations.
- Awareness of current industry trends across all genres and platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Big Blue Bubble is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the HR Director at email@example.com