Lead Software Engineer
Agilus is recruiting for a Lead Software Engineer
in the Financial Industry
Looking for a Software Engineer lead with strong Java/ API experience.
As a Lead Engineer, you should be able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. If you have a strong analytic capability coupled with a passion for creating innovative solutions and looking to grow your career in a fast-paced environment, this could be your opportunity to come on board with us.
A typical day:
An ideal candidate has:
- Ensure maintenance of the organizations operating systems and other technical equipment in use.
- Review the performance of the operating system used in the Company and upgrade it as and when required. Plan the implementation of a new OS when needed
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling and staffing
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 7 years of development skills and progressive information technology experience with full application development life cycle and systems integration experience
- Strong working experience with Java APIs, REST, Spring, JSON, web services and web hosting technologies
- 2+ years experience using DevOps tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, BitBucket, Maven, CDD/Ansible)
- Experience with the following is an asset: Kubernetes, Okta, Software AG API Gateway, Kafka, AWS
- Strong Java/ API Experience
- DevOps experience
- Financial/ Insurance Industry experience
- salary commensurate with experience
Please apply directly online by email email@example.com
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request