||Jan 13, 2022
Marketing & Brand Specialist
About the Role
We are looking for a new creative team member who can incorporate our rich history and community base into a plan to take our social media and marketing presence to the next level. As a Marketing & Brand Specialist, you will create and implement all aspects of our brand and marketing strategy through both print and digital media. You will create all content and graphic design which demonstrates our commitment to giving back to our community.
As the Marketing & Brand Specialist, you will be responsible for growing Kent & Essex Mutual’s brand awareness through developing promotional printed materials and social media content while working collaboratively with the Business Development Specialist.
This position is a hybrid position with a mix of in-office/remote. Candidate must be willing to be in the office as needed and follow all health and safety protocols accordingly.
- Create and execute annual marketing strategy and plan
- Promote the K&E Brand, ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messaging
- Create and publish content as needed on our website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, according to best practices, ensuring it is optimized, easy to find and shareable
- Execute and maintain digital road map content within calendar to line up content that complements planned brand campaigns, driving traffic and increasing our digital presence on website and social media platforms
- Assist with writing creative briefs – copy, imagery, and video content for all platforms, for both internal and external support
- Execute content with correct use of grammar and spelling
- Monitor social media for K&E content or industry trends becoming familiar with the business of insurance
- Track and report on campaign metrics and KPIs and support campaign progress with strategic recommendations for continuous growth
Skills & Requirements
We also take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter. Our inclusive work environment welcomes diversity and supports accessibility. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please let us know by contacting Human Resources. Apply by email to email@example.com by February 2, 2022.
Kent & Essex Mutual is a progressive company that values the development of our team and giving back to our community. Visit www.kemutual.com to learn more about us and what we’re up to.
- Degree or diploma in a related field (business, marketing, advertising, graphic design etc.) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role with comparable responsibilities and objectives
- Excellent technical knowledge of the latest social media platforms, digital marketing tools and channels
- Familiarity with common website analytics tooling and concepts (e.g., Google Analytics, SEO, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Cloud applications such as Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier etc.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Willing to post and monitor content outside of normal business hours as required
- Ability to create and edit marketing materials (i.e., newsletters)
- Ability to work effectively with multiple cross-functional teams to achieve business goals
- Ability to work within budget parameters
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, integrity and confidentiality suited to situation or task at hand