Are you a current or retired RN looking for an awesome part time job?
Agilus is recruiting for a Bilingual Clinical Teaching Nurse
in the Medical Solutions industry
This part time role allows you to share your expertise, teaching product usage within the clinical field
A day in the life:
An ideal candidate has:
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to provide clinical support and training to front line healthcare providers
- Demonstrate product usage during evaluations, trials and/or implementation of products/equipment for skin antisepsis, patient warming, temperature monitoring and vascular access products
- Attend product education and training sessions to maintain updated full product knowledge
- Operating room (preferred) or clinical experience in ICU, ER, PACU, or Labour and Delivery
- Previous clinical teaching and experience with medical equipment or medical products is an asset
- Availability of a minimum of 7 weekday days per month (preferably consecutive days)
- Knowledge of provincial nursing association guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for delivering the educational component
- Must be bilingual French/English
- Experienced Nurse, Registered with your Provincial College of Nurses in good standing
- Technically proficient in basic MS Excel, Word and Outlook; Sharepoint, MS Teams
- Valid Drivers Licence
- Have flexibility as assignments may be local or require travel, and may involve overnight stays
- Work for an industry leader of Medical Solutions in Canada; a top 100 Employer
- Work remotely
- Competitive hourly rate + provincially mandated vacation pay
- Opportunity to work with word class health care institutions
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request