IT STARTED WITH A COMMON MISSION – TO PROTECT PEOPLE
This mission is the reason why two organizations joined forces in 2021 to create Classic Fire & Life Safety – comprising the strength of all partners, united in one, clear mission.
In June 2021, Classic Fire Protection and FCFP began a journey to come together to create a new, stronger partnership with the intention of continuing to grow with and through new partners if and when the decision to do so would be beneficial to stakeholders – partners, employees and, most critically, customers.
Supported by our values and leadership team, forged by our shared history, we’ve become the contractor of choice for high quality, professionally installed, inspected and serviced fire and life safety systems and equipment – solutions that play an essential role to ensure the safety of both our clients’ facilities and the people inside.
The Senior Fire Alarm Technician is a Full-time Hourly position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual inspections as required
- Service work and repairs on fire alarm systems
- Installation, verification and programming of systems
- Work with junior technicians to provide learning and knowledge transfer
- Other duties as assigned
- CFAA Technician Registration or ECAO CERTI-FIRE certified
- 5 plus years of experience in the fire alarm industry
- Excellent troubleshooting and possess a high level of electronic skills
- Knowledgeable on applicable codes and standards
- Knowledge of intercom and security systems an asset
- Good organizational skills
- Efficiency in computer skills
- Self-motivated with focus on customer care
- Clean drivers abstract and valid G drivers license
Why Choose Classic Fire + Life Safety?
We focus on delivering world class service by:
- Providing a safe environment for our clients’ businesses to grow
- Investing in state-of-the-art field technology and inspection tools
- Distributing industry leading fire protection and security systems
If you pride yourself on being a team player and forging trust with your colleagues and customers, we are eager to hear from you!
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those candidates who meet the above qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Classic Fire + Life Safety Inc. (Former FCFP & Classic Fire Protection) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format of job posting) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.