Agilus is recruiting for a Network Engineer
in the IT Industry
Be on the front lines interfacing with customers while providing tier-1 service and support and value-added expertise. As ethernet and more advanced IT solutions become a major part of the industrial landscape, you will be directly impacting customers from all divisions with your expertise and technical delivery capabilities.
- Act as subject matter expert with deploying IT solutions in an industrial environment
- Perform assessments and provide recommendations for thorough improvement of customer infrastructure
- Perform on-site activities including Configuration, integration and testing of industrial network and security solution for large growing customer base
- Assess and resolve complex customer technical issues related to physical and logical infrastructure
- Support divisions throughout JMP on their projects as they relate to and include ethernet, IT, and security related components
- Prepare detailed reports, presentations and quotations to customers as needed
- Work closely with Director of Operations, Networking and Security to plan and engage on multiple customer projects
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brain power
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
- At least 10 year's experience in an Industrial IT environment or Enterprise IT Environment
- 1-3 year's experience in designing and deploying network and security architectures preferably in Industrial Control Systems (ICS) involving multiple vendors and technologies
- Network design within IT and Automation platforms. (Topologies, Rings, Routing, VLAN, VRRP)
- WLAN design under IEEE 802.11 and knowledge in Rapid Roaming
- Networking analysis knowledge and proficiencies in Wireshark, SNMP, NMap, and Wireless Site Surveys
- Superior understanding of subnetting, VLANs, routing/switching and wireless
- Experience with Next Generation Firewalls
- An ability to travel; although this position is based out of London and there is an anticipated 50-75% travel within North America
- A competitive salary
- Profit Sharing twice a year
- Full benefits
- The opportunity to work remotely
Please apply directly online by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request