The Sansin Corporation is seeking a Woodworker to add to our team in Strathroy. The ideal candidate must be reliable, eager to learn and comfortable performing repetitive tasks like sanding, cutting and brushing-out liquid samples.
- Dip, brush, or spray assembled articles with protective coatings
- Understand projects to be completed and plan the sequence of cutting, shaping and finishing requirements
- Sanding of wood used for displays, boards, etc.
- Use various hand tools to fabricate wood displays and projects
- Carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures
- Comply with all current good manufacturing practices and safety requirements
- Perform maintenance and cleaning of all tools and woodshop area
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Timber Frame joinery experience an asset
- Detail oriented with the ability to follow instructions
- 3 years woodworking or related experience an asset
- Experience with saws is a must
- Reliable form of transportation to get to and from work
- Willing to travel
If interested, please respond by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sansin Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all those interested in the position however only those applicants who have been shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.