This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Ailsa Craig, ON
||May 15, 2020
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services is a fully accredited not-for-profit children’s mental health centre providing a variety of innovative youth serving programs with locations in London and Ailsa Craig. London is a designated area in Ontario under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the following positions:
Relief – Child & Youth Workers
We are seeking qualified relief staff to work at our residential facilities in London and Ailsa Craig. You will be responsible for the support, safety and security of the youth in our care. As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, you will possess the ability to facilitate and motivate youth to work cooperatively, individually or in a group setting. The hourly rate starts at $19.23.
The following is required from the successful candidates:
If successful, you must provide:
- Applicants must provide support for 24 hours per day, 7 days per week work schedule. Shifts can include day, evenings, nights and weekends.
- Post-secondary education in the human services field (preferred) or equivalent in education & experience.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume of qualifications and experience to:
Human Resources, Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
- A valid full ‘G’ class Ontario driver’s license and have your own reliable transportation (the majority of shifts are at our Ailsa Craig location).
- Current Police Records Check & Vulnerable Position Screening Health Assessment.
- Standard First Aid/CPR Certificate (must obtain within 60 days from your date of hire).
- Be available to complete mandatory agency orientation training.
Attn: Teresa Pinches
520 Hamilton Road, London, Ontario, N5Z 1S4
Fax: (519) 432-8964
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.