This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
St Thomas, ON
||Nov 10, 2020
“We make Cool Stuff”
You might be selling mining or construction equipment now and seek a new challenge. We would like to offer you this opportunity.
Arva Industries, a leading Canadian manufacturer of underground mining equipment, requires a North American Sales Manager to build upon and grow its market share. Ideally, you are already active in this sector or you have experience selling construction or other heavy equipment, and you have been selling for three years or more. We welcome your application and look forward to meeting worthy candidates.
Position description: Sales Manager Mining Equipment North America
Specific requirements of the job include:
- Achieve or exceed the annual sales targets;
- Collect market intelligence within the territory. Use this information to improve lead generation and sales success.
- Work closely with engineering companies, mining contractors and end-users to provide the best engineered solutions.
- Realize, directly or in cooperation with others the whole sales cycle necessary to obtain the orders or purchase contract;
- Monitor the market and competition - gather, evaluate and analyze information about the market;
- Share information about new potential business with management;
- Self-starter, planning and managing your sales activity which will require travel approximately 30% of your time
- Establish, develop and maintain relationship with customers;
- Achieve agreed sales targets to direct users and through the existing dealer network
- Establish new dealers in key territories
- Work with engineering, mine contracting and mining companies to find process solutions
- Collect, analyze and report market intelligence to senior management
- Possess good communication skills; written and oral with good computer literacy
- Post secondary education or equivalent
- French or Spanish an asset
- A highly motivated person with good knowledge of the construction and mining market;
- Strong sales orientation and ability to effectively communicate with customers;
- Sales work experience not less than 3 years;
- GED or University degree or similar, technical or sales oriented;
- Strong computer and internet skills;
- Driving license in good standing
- Provide excellent customer follow-up and maintain an accurate and up-to-date Customer database.
- Participate in industry conferences, tradeshows and industry-related events.
- Travel will be required in this position domestic, US and international – up to 30%
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and an incentive program based on results.
To apply, please send your resume to SSeers@arvaindustries.com.
- Team Player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organization
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Strong customer focus, pro-active, result-oriented
- Self-motivated, dynamic; Internet marketing tools would be highly regarded