ABOUT THIS POSITION
Digital Extremes is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to help lead the Warframe efforts to educate, excite and entertain fans globally creating affinity, attachment and engagement. This role will be responsible for providing organization, leadership and accountability for the Content Marketing Team. They assist the Senior Content Marketing Manager, overseeing all aspects of published content.
Their high expectations, relentless focus and commitment to delivering only top-notch content and performance ensure that all interaction with and content for the players is to the highest standard. Their dedication to tracking social analytics helps provide valuable feedback to ensure the team is continuing to improve and raise the quality bar. The Content Marketing Manager works effectively with all marketing, community, and development teams to take projects from conception to execution, ensuring the Content Marketing team provides the best possible support on all fronts for fellow Digital Extremes teams and most importantly, the players.
- Manage the Content Marketing team, providing accountability, effectiveness and accuracy on all projects
- Assign, review, edit and all copy and content with a discerning eye
- Work with Content Marketing and Localization teams to oversee accurate and timely completion of copy localization
- Educate the Content Marketing and Marketing team at large on social media performance through regular reports and updates
- Oversee and provide quality control on posting to all social and third-party platforms
- Coordinate with the multimedia, community, dev, and marketing teams to maintain positive and open communication across all projects
- Excite and motivate the team to meet the tight deadlines of Games as a Service
- Guide the Content Marketing team through regular web posting and maintenance
- Provide regular alignment and check ins with Associate Content Marketing Manager on day-to-day Content Marketing department activities
- Work with Product Marketing team to plan for future projects as well as info collecting to best assist Content Marketing team in creating their content
- Work with Content Marketing Strategist to align on best schedules for social content
- Diploma in journalism, marketing, communications, english or other related field
- 1-2 years of management experience
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing development - social, blogs, journalism, etc.,
- Entertainment industry experience (gaming, music, tv) preferred
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, content management and analytical tools
- Exceptional writing skills with a strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone of voice
- Fun, positive, creative, energetic personality, who fits into a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable with providing constructive feedback and iteration on copy until it meets quality expectation
- Deep love for gaming and pop-culture, Warframe fan a plus!
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world's top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games' multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal and Unreal Tournament, Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2 multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of 50 million registered players on PC, PS4™, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™.
For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com. To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com.
WHY WORK AT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Our culture is centered on providing great opportunities to our employees so that everyone feels they are making a meaningful impact. Developing new and existing talent is our long-term focus. We are honored that our work environment has been consistently recognized as one of "Canada's Top 100 Employers". We summon you to join our elite team!
The rewards of a career with Digital Extremes include:
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and paid time off
- Matching RRSP plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual access to Dialogue, our mental wellness and healthcare services app
- Professional development and career support
- Work-life balance fitness subsidies
- Be part of "Giving Back" through a multitude of fundraising venues at DE
- Virtual events such as team building exercises, Games night, Live band performances, Adult and separate children's holiday and summer parties for global teams!
Digital Extremes is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for the next steps in the hiring process will be contacted.
Please apply for this opportunity directly through our website: https://can63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/digitalextremes/Site/DEAPPLY/Posting/View/238