Why work at Dunn Audiology?
Dunn Audiology is an independent and locally owned Audiology clinic, located in southwest London , Ontario. Dunn Audiology was established in July 2014. The clinic is planning to expand its staff now, in order to maintain and grow the positive relationships with all patients. We are seeking an Audiologist to work part time , with the possibility of a full time position in the future.
Services we offer Patients:
Dunn Audiology prides itself on providing exceptional hearing care that meets the needs and expectations of our valued patients. We always put the patient first. Our services include hearing assessments for adults and children, hearing aid prescriptions and fittings of all manufactures, hearing aid repairs, assistive listening devices, counselling and other hearing needs.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following Essential Skills:
- Master Degree in Audiology ( or equivalent)
- Registered with CASLPO ( or eligible)
- Registered as ADP authorizer ( or eligible)
- Eligible to provide services to third parties ( examples: WSIB, VAC, ODSP, NIHB, insurers)
- Knowledge of current hearing aid and assistive hearing devices technology
- Up to date with the latest assessment and treatment techniques
- Familiar with all manufacturer programming software
- Strong computer skills
- Compassion and empathy toward patients and their families
- Professional communication skills and ability to counsel patients and their families
- Excellent time management skills
- Initiative to participate in all aspects of running a private practice