3M is seeking a Transportation Analyst for its Supply Chain team located in London, ON. The successful candidate will make an impact as the main point of contact for all Operational related matters and serve as the SAP TM super user for Canada. This role will start as remote work from home, with the potential to transition into the London office as required.
- Liaise with GOS team to resolve operational issues in a timely manner
- Main point of contact for all operational related matters
- Backup to the freight settlement team as well freight settlement responsibilities,.
- Responsibility of managing busy Transportation operations group email account, this includes tracking/expediting/POD's, freight claims, as well many other tasks.
- Project work to identify freight saving opportunities for 3M Canada
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity within the Transportation space.
To set you up for success in this role from Day 1, 3M requires (at minimum) the following qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in freight settlement (auditing freight bills, managing relationships with freight carriers)
- 2+ years demonstrated proficiency in the use of SAP TM freight settlement system and deep understanding of the freight settlement process
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Post-secondary education in Supply Chain, Operations Management, or related field
- Strong analytical skills, data mining, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence others and work effectively in a team environment
Travel: In this role, you will be required to travel less than 5% of the time. A valid driver's license is required.
Relocation: Not offered
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, RSP plan, Stock Purchase Plan, Incentive Plan, and Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Paid time off over the winter holidays
- Health & Wellness subsidies
- Individual Development Plan and Tuition Reimbursement Program
APPLY HERE: https://3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Search/job/CA-Ontario-London/Supply-Chain---Transportation-Analyst_R01060518
3M Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We work to reflect the diversity of our global customers, suppliers and channel partners, and build on each individual employee’s abilities.
At 3M, we know that inclusion is the key to unlocking the power of our diversity. An inclusive culture is one that supports and appreciates differences, and provides fair and equal opportunities for everyone. It’s a place where people realize they are respected for their whole and unique selves, and that they belong. Inclusion leads to engagement, which in turn fosters the collaboration, creativity and innovation that drive long-term growth – for 3M as well as for our people and our teams.