Electronics/software developer, this is your chance for a great career change!
Dairy Cheq is an International innovative company in the CG Wellington Group and develops & manufactures state of the art products in the area of quality control, data processing and animal comfort.
With our growing demand for creative and highly efficient products at our Waterloo location, we are looking for a:
Junior Developer software and electronics
The person we’re looking for has:
· An academic education in Electronics and software
· 3 -5 years’ experience in C. Experience in C++ and C# would be beneficial
· Strong expertise in Linux operating systems, micro kernel RTOS and bare metal embedded systems
· Expertise in reading & designing electronic schematics using Altium for high speed processor boards, with an understanding of signal integrity requirements
· Experience in working with SQLite, printer drivers, GIT, and M2M communication would be looked on favourably
· Preferable Dairy background or is working in the Dairy industry
· Preferable bilingual in English and French, or Spanish
In this capacity you should be comfortable with practical tests on farm location and traveling internationally where needed. You will be reporting to the project leader of R&D Electronics and Software.
Dairy Cheq offers a great work environment in a dynamic and committed team, with compensation and benefits that will be in line with the responsibilities of this function.
Candidates can send there resume to Mr. Robert Nugteren, General Manager of Dairy Cheq Inc.
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Mail: Dairy Cheq Inc, 60 Northland Rd., Unit 7A Waterloo, ON N2V 2B8
Only selected candidates will receive a notice within two weeks after the closing date of October 12