Agilus is recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Support Representative
in the Consumer Goods Industry
In this 12 month renewable contract, you will be highly-engaged and
handle varied customer transactions for a large multinational operating in packaged consumer goods. Come join us!
A typical day:
An ideal candidate has:
- Involves responding to inbound/outbound calls, emails and chats to customers
- Supports inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Means providing product information, education, and
- Will have or develop technical knowledge of our products/product lines and
be able to communicate with customers and other departments on incoming questions
- Will research and
resolve issues, identify and implement service solutions
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Post secondary Education
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, SAP and Salesforce an asset
- Work for one of Canada's top 100 Companies
- Work from home; Yeah
- Earn a competitive hourly rate + 4% vacation pay
- Preferred rates for benefits coverage available
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request