This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 29, 2020
||College Diploma (3 years)
Autotube Limited, a progressive auto parts manufacturer, have an opening for an experienced Millwright/Industrial Mechanic in our Watford Plant on the day shift. (Monday – Friday 7am -3:30pm). Watford is located between Strathroy and Sarnia.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Major responsibilities include the following:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package and the opportunity to work straight days (no rotating shifts).
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday July 10, 2020 referencing the millwright position. No phone calls please.
- Maintain and repair production equipment/machinery (Presses, Benders, Welders and Assembly Equipment)
- Fabrication, welding and machining experience
- Install, fabricate and troubleshoot equipment with a sense of urgency
- Perform preventative maintenance including equipment overhauls on a regular basis
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to read blueprints.
- Possess a strong work ethic, able to work in a team environment and display excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work with mills, lathes, surface grinders and welders
- Robotic experience is not required, but considered an asset