||Dec 06, 2021
Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, your primary focus is to achieve and exceed sales targets through identifying and fulfilling new customer needs with Execulink’s products and services.
You have excellent sales skills supported by detailed product knowledge of the full suite of Execulink’s products - Voice, Data, Video, Mobility.
You will use your own unique skillset to identify new prospects, continuously build your funnel, seek referrals, and meet and exceed monthly sales quotas.
In this role, as soon as the sale is made, the account is turned over to the Sales Support team so you can concentrate on what you do best – sales! To succeed in this sales environment you must be a self-motivated hunter!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Office located in Woodstock with the ability to work remotely
- Travel to customer locations will be required as needed
- Primary hours are 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 PM. Monday to Friday
- Some evenings will be required based on the needs of the business
What You Offer
- Establish relationships and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking and social media
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Participate in trade shows and networking events
- Participate in company and team provided training, coaching, and meetings
What We Offer
- University degree or college diploma, with a focus in Business, preferred
- Demonstrated success as a top sales performer in a commission based environment
- Preference will be given to candidates with telecommunications industry or Enterprise level sales experience
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- Demonstrated proficiency in a Windows PC environment, combined with demonstrated keyboarding and data entry abilities; proficient within the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid Class G Driver’s License and access to reliable transportation
- Execulink requires successful candidates to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccinations as approved for use by Health Canada
- Competitive base salary and on-target earnings of $90K+
How to Apply
In your cover letter tell us why you think you would excel as a member of our Sales team!
Submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to email@example.com
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
- A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work, and all of the benefits that go along with it!