About CSP Medical
Since 1971 we have been selecting innovative medical products and solutions from around the world to bring to our valued North American customers. Our ISO 9001:2008 registration ensures our customers of our commitment to quality, consistency and reliability with every order and inquiry. For additional information, please visit http://www.cspmedical.com/
National Account Manager
National Account Manager primary function is to directly interface with oncologists and their supporting team to implement our sales strategy and achieve sales targets.
- Reports directly to President
- Specific focus on identifying capital equipment requirements in target cancer centres.
- Achieve sales objectives through effective implementation of sales and marketing plans including lunch and learn presentations and coordinating reference site visits with prospective buyers and trade show participation at COMP, CARO, ASTRO.
- Interface with key oncologists and supporting team members
- Document all associated relationship management in our online database
- Complete monthly market report
- Develop, exhibit and maintain a high degree of knowledge regarding the products, company, industry and competitive products.
- Participate in ongoing manufacturer training for new products.
- Complete administrative responsibilities such as monthly expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business or Science (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Understanding of the Canadian Healthcare/regulatory system
- Excellent written/spoken communication skills in both English and French
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate leadership skills and entrepreneurial abilities, with the ability to develop and implement creative/innovative ideas
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Superior time management and organizational skills
Salary $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly, 40 hours/week
If this position is of interest to you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "National Account Manager" in the subject line. This position is a full-time, permanent position including benefits and attractive commission structure.