Looking for an Awesome Marketing job?
Agilus is recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator
in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
In this 12 month contract role, you will be the Marketing Coordinator supporting development and execution of new product launches, marketing campaigns driving business growth
A day in the life:
An ideal candidate has:
- Support product marketing through competitive research, maintaining product data files and retail price files and creating sell sheets and sales tools
- Collaborate and support colleagues with building standard business slides (portfolio, market/consumer insights)
- Perform marketing analytics insights & trends support
- Assist and coordinate team communication and Social media strategies
The successful candidate brings:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced marketing diploma
- Excellent organizational skills, is resourceful, can multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with SAP, Salesforce, MS Office; PPC & Macaw knowledge as asset
- Strong collaboration and excellent people skills; confidence to build and maintain relationships and be a great communicator
What's in it for you:
- A strong understanding of marketing principles with 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Work for one of Canada's Top 100 companies in 2021
- Earn between 72,000 & 76,000 annually +4% vacation pay
- Preferred rates for benefit coverage available
- Work from home
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair, equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Â Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request