This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Mar 17, 2023
The Sansin Corporation is a dynamic company focused on providing leading environmental coating technologies to the wood construction industries. Products are designed to protect wood from harmful ultra violet light and water damage. A College or University student laborer is required to assist production with various responsibilities
We are looking for College or University Students with the following attributes.
Note that qualified individuals must have steel toed boots
- Must able to work independently as well as within a group
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and organized
- Preparation of labels (color labels, taping, etc.)
- Labeling of all jugs, cans, boxes, sample jars, pails, lids etc.
- Assisting on product dispensing line filling, boxing and packing skids
- Manual dispensing of various container sizes and products
- Preparation of product samples
- Assisting in the preparation of customer orders
- Assisting in batching of products
- De-labeling drums
- Prepare chinking samples
- Bagging of impel rods
- Staining skids and building store displays
- Occasional customer assistance
- Assist in the woodshop (sanding, staining, etc.)
- Performs other duties that may occur as needed
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com citing “Summer Student Position” in the subject line.
- Weekly cleaning (sweeping, moping)
- Weed properties as requested
- Take out garbage and recycling weekly