Business Process Consultant
Medbuy is Canada’s longest standing healthcare group purchasing organization. We bring healthcare providers together, leveraging the collective volume and expertise to deliver the best products for the best possible price across a full range of categories. We are currently recruiting for a Business Process Consultant.
The successful candidate will be an individual with proven process improvement skills that have delivered required changed within identified targets. Ideally, you will hold a Six Sigma Black Belt certification. You will lead a project to review the existing processes, with the outcome to standardize, streamline and reduce variability of processes across the organization. Standard Operating Procedures will be developed by you on these finalized processes.
The deliverables of the project include:
- Reduce the sourcing cycle time by evaluating all processes in terms of resource requirements vs. value provided to the Member as a result of the process.
- Identify alternative, less resource intensive means to deliver the same value to the member while minimizing investment in resources.
- Provide guidance and expertise on Broader Public Sector Accountability Act, with regard to contracting and RFX language to reflect the changing marketplace, member complexities, conversion costs, capital equipment opportunities, etc.
- Provide a holistic operational view to standardize inter-departmental functionality within Medbuy. IT, Data Management, Strategic Sourcing, Pharmacy, Clinical Services, Member Services and Implementation, etc.
- Focus on delivering maximum value to the Member, while minimizing Members resource investment in the sourcing process.
- Standardize sourcing execution internally and standardize the Member interfaces to improve efficiency, effectiveness and quality.
- Automate all possible activities and ensure that Medbuy’s NAV system is fully utilized as the sole repository for sourcing activity processes and data.
Increase sourcing team’s capacity to manage supplier relationships, put more products and services under contract, and expedites the process for new Members/existing Members joining contracts.
-Time management -Team work
-Analytical -Communication skills
-Innovative thinking -Flexibility
-Problem solving -Negotiation skills
-Accountability and dependability -Organization and project management skills
-Decision making and judgment -Facilitation
Apply online at www.medbuy.ca or
Submit your resume in writing to:
- Conduct work flow analysis and make recommendations for improvement, with deliverables at the forefront of consideration
- Work with stakeholders to take the required actions to deliver change
- Develop and revise existing process flow charts to reflect change
- Create Standard Operating Procedures on finalized processes
- Develop metrics and performance measurement concepts to monitor process and outcomes
4056 Meadowbrook Drive, Unit 135
Fax: (519) 652-2788