Keystone Technologies has been providing network and desktop support services to London and surrounding area for over a decade. Keystone specializes in small-to-medium sized companies (0-500 users) and currently supports three Municipal offices in Lambton County. Keystone’s successful approach to support involves a proactive, measured philosophy of risk mitigation rather than the reactionary, “break and fix” approach favored by our competitors. As such, Keystone has a record of customer satisfaction and network reliability that makes us an industry leader.
Keystone is seeking an Account Support Specialist. This role requires:
• Advanced knowledge of network infrastructure and design
• 3+ years of professional and courteous customer support
• 3+ years experience with Microsoft and network-vendor licensing and software acquisition
• 3+ experience with Windows Server (NT-200x) and related Enterprise applications (SQL, Exchange, anti-spam, anti-virus, etc)
• 3+ Advanced knowledge of Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop architecture
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with network security devices and protocols configuration and support (firewalls, managed switches, routers, VPN, VLAN, Virtual Servers, etc)
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with fundamental network protocols (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN design, etc)
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with server peripheral hardware (UPS, backup drives, KVM/vKVM, etc)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize and support several ongoing projects simultaneously
• Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and represent Keystone in a manner that is “a step above” our competition
• Strong documentation and record-keeping skills
• A valid driver’s license are required. This position will require regular travel within London and surrounding areas.
This role will be contract to start with a focus on becoming full time, permanent.