This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
Mount Brydges, ON
|Jan 03, 2024
|High School Diploma
MT. BRYDGES FORD SALES LTD.
Full-time Service Advisor
We are a busy automotive dealership.
We require a motivated individual who works well with others and can provide friendly, exceptional service to our valued customer base.
Reporting directly to the Service Managers, your duties include, but are not limited to:
Candidates should possess superior interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills. Prior customer service and dealership experience is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Text +, Google Sheets, Google Keep and email are considered an asset. Experience with Serti DMS is also beneficial.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com
- Greeting all incoming guests to the service department
- Gaining detailed insight into guest needs during the write up process
- Advising service guests on regular maintenance and service requirements
- Explaining all work completed, billing and closing of completed work orders
- Replying to phone calls, emails and texts to book service appointments
- Building and providing estimates for work
- Contacting guests when special order parts have arrived