||Sep 11, 2020
Our client, an IT company that provides a wide range of IT solutions, is looking for a Techical Support Analyst II in their Lambton Shores location.
You will be responsible for:
• supervising the manufacturing and installation of computer or computer-related equipment and components
• Test and image desktops and laptops. Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot, software and computer peripherals. Ability to setup, configure and add all hardware.
• Assist Corporate Desk Side Support technicians with large IMAC’s. Assure that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention.
• Provide technical support to end users via telephone.
• Back up and burn end user data. Assist in developing and documenting improvements to current processes. Assist coworkers in resolution of end users’ technical issues.
• Assist coworkers in the execution of established processes and escalations. Test, image and clean PC’s, laptop, monitors, printers, and other related hardware.
•Duration: 4 months (with possibilities to perm or extension)
•Location: Lambton Shores
•Pay Rate: $20.77/hr
•High School Diploma or GED required.
•2 to 4 years of hands on technical knowledge of laptop and desktop design and software installation required.
•Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
•Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
•Possess 1 to 2 years experience in a break/fix environment.
•Able to lift and palletize heavy equipment. (PC’s, monitors, printers.)
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
•A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
•*CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity*
Application Contact Information