As Cleanlist’s Senior Account Manager, you will have ownership and accountability for the revenue growth in Cleanlist’s largest client base and Canada’s leading companies in the Financial, Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications, and Utilities industry sectors. These are our "Dream 100" accounts. We expect this role to contribute significantly to our growth trajectory as we look to double our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in the next 18 months.
You will leverage your extensive prospecting skills, your relationships with our target industries, and your ability to convert leads from our demand generation efforts into closed deals across several of our solution lines including list targeting and data management for both B2C and B2B clients.
Your proven success in establishing a beachhead in target accounts and demonstrated ability to expand the business will drive significant growth will ultimately lead to crushing your revenue target. Ultimately success will be dictated by having dozens of high quality and high value relationships with Canada’s targeted industry leading companies.
A Day in the Life of a Senior Account Manager
You will leverage your “customer in” thinking to effectively position Cleanlist’s value propositions. Your ability to probe for client business challenges and pains will lead to a well-developed and healthy pipeline of opportunities that will allow you to consistently and predictably exceed your quota.
Your experience on business development and prospecting and your ability to leverage your relationships with key decision makers in our targeted segments, will lead to larger recurring revenue streams where we solve some significant business challenges on behalf of our clients.
Your rigour in identifying decision influencers and decision makers will maximize your conversion ratios throughout the sales process (qualification, needs assessment, proposal, contracting, closing, on-boarding).
Your demonstrated capabilities in building and executing a sales plan will guide your activities each day, each month, and each quarter.
What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you; and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple. Everything else inside the company and about this role will probably change as the company grows.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a highly leveraged sales compensation plan, an attractive base salary, a good benefit package, and a great working environment. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a dynamic winning team, to work directly with the company founder and senior staff, to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference in the company, for our clients, and your career. We’re not locked into old, lethargic ways of doing things. Instead, we want you to bring us the best approaches, the best technology, and the best thinking to build something new and fresh that we can all be proud of.
We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most rewarding experiences of your career.
Other Objectives about the role:
- Quickly assess client industry, client needs, identify business gaps and opportunities to effectively position Cleanlist’s value propositions and capabilities.
- Identify clients internal decision makers and establish Executive Credibility
- Build, deliver and execute a personal sales plan.
- Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Consistent and accurate reflection of your pipeline and activities in our CRM
- Successfully identify and work with sales & marketing colleagues to employ sales tools and overcome client objections and barriers
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- You have crushed your quotas in the past 5 years
- You bring exceptional and proven skills selling data products
- Established Marketing Function relationships in Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Retail, and/or Utilities industries
- Demonstrated your ability to develop and manage an end-to-end sales process including: Prospecting, Needs Assessment, Qualification, Proposal Writing, and Closing.
- You are a professional presenter of capabilities that match business challenges
- You are a master at sales pipeline management and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree
To thrive in our company culture, here are some other attributes we value:
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate, exercise your talent, and learn.
- You like to work in a small but fast-growing environment, where your contribution matters and you can grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with the latest software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
Make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!