As Cleanlist’s Inside Sales Representative, you will have ownership and accountability for the revenue growth in the SMB segment. We expect this role to contribute significantly to our growth trajectory as we look to double our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in the next 18 months.
You will apply your extensive prospecting skills as well as your ability to convert leads from our demand generation efforts into closed deals across several of our solution lines including list targeting and data management for both B2C and B2B clients.
You will build and execute your sales plan that will focus on both the quality and quantity of activity and ultimately lead to crushing your revenue target.
A Day in the Life of an Inside Sales Representative
You will leverage your “customer in” thinking to effectively position Cleanlist’s value propositions. Your ability to probe for client business challenges and pains will lead to a well-developed and healthy pipeline of opportunities that will allow you to consistently and predictably exceed your quota.
Your experience on business development and prospecting will augment your ability to manage and work Marketing Qualified Leads. Your rigour in identifying decision influencers and decision makers will maximize your conversion ratios throughout the sales process (qualification, needs assessment, proposal, contracting, closing, on-boarding).
What we’ll provide for you:
We want to inspire you; and we want you to inspire us. It’s really that simple. Everything else inside the company and about this role will probably change as the company grows.
To get us started, we’re prepared to offer you a highly leveraged sales compensation plan, a good benefit package, and a great working environment. We need good talent and we’re prepared to pay for it. But we know you can get that from a lot of companies.
What we can offer you that’s rare is the chance to join a dynamic winning team, to work directly with the company founder and senior staff, to learn a ton of cool stuff, and to really make a difference in the company, for our clients, and your career. We’re not locked into old, lethargic ways of doing things. Instead, we want you to bring us the best approaches, the best technology, and the best thinking to build something new and fresh that we can all be proud of.
We spend too much time working to just earn a salary. As part of the Cleanlist team, we want this role to turn into an adventure that you’ll look back on as one of the most rewarding experiences of your career.
Other Objectives about the role:
- Build, deliver and execute a personal sales plan.
- Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Conversion of marketing qualified leads into active sales opportunities.
- Consistent and accurate reflection of your pipeline and activities in our CRM
- Successfully identify and work with sales & marketing colleagues to employ sales tools and overcome client objections and barriers.
To be successful, you’ll require these skills and experiences:
- You have crushed your quotas in the past 5 years
- You bring exceptional and proven skills selling data products
- Experience selling into the SMB world with B2B and B2C business models
- Demonstrated your ability to develop and manage an end-to-end sales process including: Prospecting, Needs Assessment, Qualification, Proposal Writing, and Closing.
- You are a professional presenter of capabilities that match business challenges
- You are a master at sales pipeline management and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree
To thrive in our company culture, here are some other attributes we value:
- You want to make a difference. You want to be challenged. You want to be free to innovate, exercise your talent, and learn.
- You like to work in a small but fast-growing environment, where your contribution matters and you can grow and be rewarded as the company succeeds.
- You love working with the latest software and technology, thrive on change, and are excited about the future.
- You love to learn, grow, solve difficult problems, and help customers and the company succeed.
If Cleanlist and this role sounds like it’s your calling, we want to hear from you soon! Although resumes are great, we really like to hear from applicants willing to invest a little time and tell us in your cover letter why this role interests you and why you’re the best candidate to fill it. It’s also helpful to share your salary expectations and availability to start.
Note: We appreciate all applicants’ interest but are only able to contact those candidates who will be invited to the interview process. All applications will be held in confidence. Cleanlist.ca is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We’re also committed to accommodating persons with disabilities.
Make sure to follow our career page for future career opportunities!