This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Oct 04, 2021
||High School Diploma
Rhéo Thompson www.rheothompson.com is seeking energetic and enthusiastic people from our community to join our growing team and continue the tradition of making one thing and doing that well, CANDY!
We offer a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding position to someone who is looking for permanent, full-time employment (32-40 hours per week) year-round. Our production team operates Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm, with some extended hours during the holiday season.
If you are dedicated to producing handcrafted candy, appreciate a tidy and organized work space, love to be busy, enjoy working with people in a team environment, and have a strong eye for detail, we would love to meet with you. The benefits are sweet!
- Following good manufacturing practices;
- Cleaning work station as per checklist;
- Picking and packaging products as per specification;
- Pulling damaged product from line;
- Setting up and dismantling packaging equipment;
- Consistently hand-packing products with an eye for detail;
- Ensuring labels and production codes on all products including case codes are correct and documented;
- Understanding products and packaging specifications;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated analytical and organizational skills;
- Self-motivated, results oriented, possess high degree of initiative, and work well with minimal supervision;
- Comfortable with learning to produce 152 varieties of confections;
- Customer service driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to work and support like-minded colleagues;
- An individual who works better thinking on their feet than sitting behind a desk.
How To Join The Team:
Please send your resume to email@example.com (or come into our store with your resume at 55 Albert Street, Stratford) and flag Production Associate as your preferred role. Applications will be accepted up to 5.00 pm on Friday, October 29, 2021. We comply with all Covid protocols.
Thanks for your interest. We acknowledge all resumes.