This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 10, 2021
We are the Callidus Engineering team. We make buildings work!
We offer a diverse, flexible workplace where you have a career, not just a job.
Callidus Engineering is built on values of community, ambition and integrity. We value our team members. We are always striving to improve. We mean what we say.
Do you have 10+ years of experience in Mechanical Design with a focus on Building Services? If so, we are looking for you to complement our London Office.
Check us out! https://callidus.ca/work-at-callidus/
- We have competitive wages
- We offer a competitive benefits package
- Incentive compensation based on the performance of the company.
- Design mechanical projects of all complexities and sizes
- Direct design strategies/concepts on complex projects working with junior/intermediate staff
- Provide technical leadership within the mechanical team
- Lead audits, feasibility assessments and investigations and write corresponding reports.
- Support efforts in the continuous development of mechanical design standards and practices.
- Mentor intermediate and junior level engineers and designers
- Involvement in troubleshooting construction issues
- Communicate with clients, contractors and sales reps, prepare project documentation and coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Conduct site visits/reviews and construction phase services
- Design experience with numerous central plant systems including hot water, steam, and chilled water systems
- Significant exposure to DDC control systems; writing sequences of operations and specifications, and troubleshooting on-site control issues
- Extensive code knowledge including but not limited to: OBC, ASHRAE standards, CSA standards, ASPE standards
- Design experience in multiple industries which may include: commercial, industrial, educational, multi-unit residential, healthcare, government, etc.
- 10+ years of design experience in the building construction industry and at least 5 years design experience in Ontario.
- Pro-active approach to problem-solving and communicating with others
- Ability to multi-task and be organized, especially under the stress of deadlines
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective communicator
- Strong desire to work within a team and develop the skills of the team
Application Contact Information