|Date Posted:||May 22, 2023|
|Education:||College Diploma (2 years)|
Downs, Barristers & Solicitors, are seeking a full-time real estate clerk to support its growing real estate team. The ideal candidate will be well versed and experienced in preparing and closing real estate purchase/sale/mortgage transactions including an eye for detail, strong organizational skills and is confident working independently.
The Real Estate Clerk's duties include, but are not limited to,
- preparing documents for purchase, sale and mortgage transactions including requisition letters, execution searches, title insurance preparation
- familiarity and experience with the land registry systems is a must
- is comfortable communicating effectively with clients and third parties
- overall file management and maintenance including maintaining a diligent tickler system
Your skills include:
- strong working knowledge and hands-on experience in Teraview, Unity and PC Law
- strong working knowledge of MS Word/Outlook
- thorough proofreading skills (ability to check typed material for grammatical, typographical, spelling, word usage and format errors)
- the ability to work independently and follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative (a self-starter)
- team player is a must! Generous remuneration package tailored to applicant’s qualifications including group benefits.
Please submit your resume by June 16, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those individuals whose resume and experience is best suited for the role, will be contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest.