This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 30, 2021
||High School Diploma
Machinist – Lathe Hand:
- Operates and maintains lathe and milling machines.
- Reviews drawings, instructions, blueprints or samples to ensure accurate production.
- Takes precise measurements for cutting or shaping.
- Selects appropriate machine and settings for a given task.
- Plans proper sequence of tasks to complete the assignment.
- Monitors production, adjusting feed and other settings as necessary.
- Maintains inventory of completed products.
- Checks output for quality assurance and documents or discards defects.
- Identifies need for and performs machine maintenance and minor repairs.
- Maintains a safe and clean workstation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Excellent coordination and mechanical skills
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and safety
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in math
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks
Please apply by submitting your resume to email@example.com
- High school degree or equivalent
- Experience working with machine tools or mechanical assembly
- Working knowledge of safety protocols