Calling all e-mail marketing specialists
Agilus is recruiting for an Email Marketing Specialist
in the manufacturing industry.
In this long term contract role, you will be the email marketing subject matter expert. Implementing automated B2B marketing campaigns across the Canada & Canada US
Want to Work for one of Canada's Top 100 companies in 2021?
An ideal candidate has:
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting
- Drive adoption and accelerate usage, implement tactics, and analyze results.
- Develop programs for lead generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, lead management and sales enablement
- Implement scalable, repeatable, and comparable methods of measuring performance tracking
- Integrate automation into core websites and work closely with business owners and website team
- A creative thinking style
- Minimum of 3 years of lead generation and lead management experience (email, digital marketing)
- Marketing automation experience combined with SaaS (Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce etc)
- Analytical prowess
What's in it for you:
- Professional oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison and presentation skills
- Aptitude to be self-driven, capable of making decisions in a fast-paced demanding environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects
- Work from the comfort of your own home!
- Earn an average annual income of between 80-90K
- Preferred rates for benefit coverage available
Please apply directly online by phone 519.963.8274 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Agilus would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive; we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit agilus.ca regularly or subscribe to our email alerts at agilus.ca/Account/Register
as new exciting employment opportunities become available daily.
We value a diverse workplace.
Agilus Work Solutions is committed to employ people from diverse backgrounds and we actively demonstrate inclusiveness through fair,
equitable and accessible hiring practices. We recognize the strength that comes from different experiences, backgrounds and perspectives and welcome
candidates who identify as visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons within the LGBTQ+ community. We feel it is
important as an organization that all people have access and opportunity to be employed, to be valued and to be respected.
Â Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available on Request