This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Nov 12, 2021
||High School Diploma
Reports To: General Manager or Shop Manager
JCT Metals Inc in Strathroy is looking for an experienced Welder Fabricator, to join our growing team.
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications:
- Use standard shop tools & equipment, such as Measuring Tape, Grinders, Squares, Calipers, Oxy-Acetylene Torches, Ironworker, Bandsaws, Drill Presses etc.
- Operate Overhead Cranes, Forklifts
- Read & understand shop fabrication drawings with thorough interpretation of welding symbols
- Layout, fitting & welding of steel components as per shop drawings provided, using MCAW, FCAW & GMAW welding processes
- Report on any issues relating to fabrication, materials or equipment, and assist with resolution of these issues
- Perform QA inspections on finished assemblies, checking for conformity to fab drawings
- Identify, tag and prepare finished parts and assemblies for shipping
- Assist to maintain production schedules and ensure all critical deadlines are met
- Work independently with minimum supervision, for a minimum of 44 hours per week
- Work flexible hours if required
- Maintain a clean and safe work area. Ensure all tools, materials and equipment are put away after use
- Work safely and responsibly within the Company rules & regulations
Please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Welder Fabricator in the Subject Line.
Thank you for your interest, and the opportunity to review your Resume.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of current & transferrable CWB welding ticket (MCAW/FCAW – Flat position at a minimum)
- Provide reliable transportation for travelling to and from work
- Ability to work overtime, if required
Application Contact Information